Renewal and transfer to training from other IHE to IAPM
Do you want to renew or transfer from another higher education institution to IAPM? It's very simple!
All students who are renewed or transferred from other higher education institutions to IAPM, except those who studied under the Polish program at the Academy and did not pass the external examination, receive a 10% discount for the entire period of study.
Therefore, in order to transfer to the Academy or resume their studies, students need to prepare the following package of documents:
1. Four color photos (3x4 cm).
2. Education document with appendix (original and copy).
3. External Evaluation Certificates (if they were taken into account when entering the university).
4. Passport (original and copy).
Important! If a passport with a contactless electronic medium is submitted, a copy of the residence registration certificate must be attached.
5. Military ID or certificate of enlistment (for conscripts).
6. Certificate of change of surname, name or patronymic (if necessary).
7. Identification code (original and copy).
8. Academic certificate from the university where the student previously studied.
Documents must be submitted to the Selection Committee.
Benefits and Exceptions
All students who are transferred to IAPM or renewed, except for those who studied under the Polish program and did not pass the external examination, receive a 10% discount for the entire period of study.
tel .: (056) 4375-72-19