Regulations on the council of employers of the institute
The Council of Employers was formed with the involvement of leading employees of industries that meet the profile of training at the Dnieper Institute.
The purpose of forming the Council of Employers is to ensure high quality training on the basis of comprehensive cooperation of the Institute with stakeholders (interested companies and organizations - leading employers), by combining intellectual potential, material, financial and corporate resources partners.
The main tasks of the Employers Council are:
- Improving the image of the Institute in the market of educational services in the region and Ukraine;
- Forecasting the needs of the labor market in specialists in the relevant specialty;
- Providing suggestions for improving professional requirements for specialists in the specialty;
- Assess the quality of curricula and educational programs;
- Participation in the development of content, information and methodological and logistical support of the selective component of curricula and educational programs;
- Joint implementation and resource support of educational programs, industrial and undergraduate practices;
- Involvement of students and research and teaching staff in the actual production and research activities of enterprises and organizations - partners of the Institute;
- Development of partnership infrastructure, creation of joint offices, laboratories, etc.;
- Involvement of employees of institutions, enterprises and organizations in the educational process (lectures, practical classes, management of industrial practices, course and diploma design);
- Development and testing of effective mechanisms of interaction of the Institute with enterprises-employers;
- Holding joint conferences and seminars;
- Creating a database of leading companies in the region and Ukraine that can provide a high level of practical training for students;
- Participate in assessing the quality of graduate training;
- Ensuring employment of graduates of the Institute (pre-assignment of future graduates to the first job);
- Continuous monitoring of the quality of training among graduates and leading employers;
- Organization on the basis of enterprises-employers of advanced training and internships of scientific and pedagogical workers of the Institute.