International Training Center
Information for students who wish to study in pre-university and study Ukrainian or Russian.
Pre-university training of foreign citizens for further admission to higher educational establishments of Ukraine (study of the Ukrainian or Russian language of choice) is carried out on the basis of the Dnipro Institute of MAUP. Also, depending on the specialization you choose, you can study & nbsp; the following disciplines: mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, economics, geography, history, computer science and more. The study lasts one academic year or one and a half academic years according to the curriculum and depending on the time of arrival and the formation of groups.
Admission to the Institute for Pre-University Training includes the following steps:
- Receive an Invitation to Study in Ukraine
- Receiving an Invitation to Study in Ukraine (the cost of an invitation to study is not included in the tuition fee and is 1000 UAH (one thousand UAH).
- Applying for a visa to study in Ukraine at the Embassy of Ukraine in the country of residence of the applicant.
- Entry to Ukraine to study at the Institute.
- Applying for study enrollment.
To enroll in an institution, a foreigner submits the following documents:
- application form (issued by the Institute);
- the original and a copy of the previous education document with an appendix containing information on its academic achievement, translated into Ukrainian and legalized by the Embassy of Ukraine in the country of residence;
- a copy of the alien's passport or citizenship ID;
- a valid health insurance policy;
- 16 35x45mm matte photo cards.
Upon enrollment, a student is issued a Temporary Residence Permit in Ukraine for the entire period of study.