The enrollment of part-time students will continue:
- from October 20 to November 25
You can submit documents at any time convenient for you.
Admission for admission is based on a certificate of complete secondary education or a diploma of a junior specialist to obtain the educational qualification level "Bachelor" and on the basis of a bachelor's degree to obtain the educational qualification level "Master" .
- Application addressed to the rector indicating the chosen specialty and form of study;
- Passport and two copies of passport pages, where the surname, name, patronymic, who issued it, residence permit;
- Certificate of the Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment, received by entrants in the current year;
- The original document of education with an appendix and two copies (one set is notarized);
- Identification number (original and copy);
- Six photos (3x4);
- Certificate from the place of work (for those who work);
- Military ID or registration certificate.