Full-time enrollment completed in 2021. The next set will take place in July 2022.
Admission documents are accepted on the basis of a certificate of complete general secondary education or a diploma of a junior specialist for obtaining the educational qualification level Bachelor and on the basis of a bachelor's diploma for obtaining the educational qualification level "Master". You can submit documents at any time convenient for you.
- Application addressed to the Rector indicating the chosen specialty and form of study;
- Passport and two copies of passport pages with last name, first name, patronymic, who issued it, residence permit;
- Certificate of the Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment received by entrants in the current year;
- Original educational document with attachment and two copies (one set notarized);
- Identification number (original and copy);
- Six photos (3x4);
- Workplace Help (for those who work);
- Military ID or Certificate of Registration.
- 051 Economics
- 053 Psychology
- 071 Accounting and Taxation
- 072 Finance, Banking and Insurance
- 073 Management
- 081 Law
- 242 Tourism
- 262 Law Enforcement
- 281 Public Administration