The iFix service center offers students of our university of all faculties and forms of education to take part in the Scholarship competition for an educational grant. The purpose of the event is to help self-realization of talented and capable youth. Minimum requirements, simple and interesting conditions, as well as a great chance to test yourself and just gain new knowledge!
Contestants are required to take an active position in life, a high level of intelligence and talent. We know that our students have it all. So hurry to do the following:
- Carefully study all the conditions of the competition, which are described in detail on the website ifix.ua/scholarship
- Choose a topic for future work.
- Write a paper on a selected topic. This can be a short essay, a detailed study or a lengthy report. The main thing is that the work was unique and comprehensively revealed the topic.
- Submit a competitive work to the court of the commission.
The composition of the commission participants is formed by the initiator of the competition. It will include one hundred percent worthy, erudite and competent people in this topic.
You can provide both text and links to the work posted for free on the Internet.
Topics for competition work
An important condition of the competition - the theme of the work should relate to the scope of the iFix service center . For example, you can choose:
- the difference between IPS and OLED display;
- how to increase battery life;
- the most useful features of the iPhone;
- Top 10 non-obvious iPhone features;
- why Apple doesn't use USB-C for iPhone;
- why iOS is safer than Android;
- how to clear memory on iphone.
Please note - important information!
There are two important conditions that each participant must remember:
- Deadlines for submitting your entries . The period from November 22, 2021 to February 28, 2022 is provided for this purpose. Don't miss your chance and plan the time you need to do the job correctly - this is the right way to succeed.
- The amount of the grant and the terms of its payment . The grant is issued to the winner in cash or transferred to the card.